Where is My Train App Latest New Update

We all know that there are many train searching apps are available in google play store.

Where is my train is the only app which has no ads and fast updates related to indian railways.


New latest update of where is my train

Original Features of Where is my Train:-


  • Platform numbers 
  • Live train location 
  • Cell tower mode
  • Inside the Train with speedometer.
  • Train b/w stations. 
  • Offline service. 
  • Seat availability and PNR. 

These are the original features are available in where is my train app.

More information About new update:-


  1. Realeased on 15 April.
  2. 10MB Size
  3. 6.4.1 Version
  4. By sigmoid apps and affiliates.

Now Lets check what's in this new update in where is my Train app. 

What's new Features :-


Live status notification made swipeable after destination is reached
* Bug fixes and improvements

Previous Release:
* Mi A2 crash fix
* PNR card creation problem fix
* Realme XT crash fix
* Google Station Wi-Fi availability indicator
* Notification click crash fix
* Repeated live status notification refresh bug fix in certain devices


Post a Comment

0 Comments

close